Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the next release being held?
Our Fall 2019 release will soon be open for allocation selection beginning on October 8th for Entourage 12, October 10th for Entourage 6, and October 14th for Entourage 3 and will all come to a close on Thursday, October 17th.
2. How do I login to my account?
Please click on Current Release and login with your username and password.
3. Why can I not login from my iPhone?
Go into Settings
Scroll down and click on Safari
Scroll down to ‘Block Cookies’
Make sure it is checked either ‘Allow from Websites I Visit’ or ‘Always Allow’
4. I can’t remember my password. How can I retreive it?
Please click here to have your password sent to your email address on account. Make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email. As always, if you need additional help please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575 and we will happily reset your password for you.
Purchasing from Allocation
5. How do I get my hands on the magnum format of the release wines?
Our magnums are offered on a first-come, first-served basis when the release opens.
6. I didn’t get all the Epoch I need! How do I wish for more wine?
Follow the link provided on the ‘Order Receipt’ page after completing your order.
Or, let us know any special requests you have in the ‘Order Notes’ section before you checkout of the online store.
You can also email Meredith at [email protected] with your request!
7. I need to make some changes to my order, how do I do that?
Please email Meredith at [email protected] if you have any requests to change your order.
Shipping and Pickup Options on Allocation
8. When can I pickup my wine from the Tasting Room?
Orders from the Fall 2018 Release will be available for pickup during our special release tastings every Friday and Saturday starting November 1st. Please contact Becky at 805.237.7575 or by email at [email protected] to book one of these special tastings and to pickup your wine. If you plan to come a different day please contact our Entourage Allocation Assistant at [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance to schedule your pickup.
9. When is the pickup party?
For this Fall 2019 Release we will be doing special, New Release Tasting appointments accompanied with small bites on every Friday and Saturday during the month of November. To schedule one of these tastings please email Becky at [email protected]
10. If I choose to ship, when will my Fall 2019 order be sent to me?
All out of state shipments will ship on Monday, November 18th, weather permitting, and all California shipments will go out on Tuesday, November 19th.
11. How do I choose to pickup my order in the Tasting Room?
In your Shopping Cart, please select CA as your shipping state, then Proceed to Checkout.
On the following page, select ‘Pickup at: Tasting Room’ – You can even indicate in your order notes if you have a specific date in mind!
12. What if I live in a state that Epoch is unable to ship to?
While we attempt to hold licensing in all possible states, we know you understand that there are a select few states we are unable to ship to. If you reside in a state where we do not presently ship, please be sure to choose ‘CA’ as your ‘Shipping’ state in your shopping cart so it will allow you to proceed to checkout. Below is a brief overview of your options:
- Ship to a friend, associate, or family member located in a state where we presently ship.
- Choose ‘Pickup at: Tasting Room’ and leave us a note explaining your situation.
- Once the release comes to a close, we will be in contact with you to confirm the details.
13. How do I choose a specific carrier to deliver my wine?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select the level of shipping that you wish: Ground, 2nd Day Air, or Overnight. GSO is also available for CA, NV, and AZ.
Our default carrier is UPS. Please indicate in your order notes if you would prefer to use a certain carrier. Ex. FedEx.
14. I have purchased at least six (6) 750mL bottles and qualify for inclusive shipping, but would like to expedite my order. How do I do this?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select ‘Ground’ as your shipping option. NOTE: the inclusive shipping will not be reflected in this section. Please look at your Order Summary to confirm the shipping cost you will be charged.
Next, indicate in your order notes the level of shipping that you prefer. We will manually charge you for the additional shipping fees.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575!